Monday, December 19, 2016

Rogue Won: An Election War Story. It's true... all of it.



"Many many months ago in a city far, far away..."

"DC. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

"Well, Meme Magic is what gives a Centipede his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together."

"May Pepe be with you."

"You are a member of the Russian alliance, and a traitor!"

"I find your lack of faith in the polls disturbing."

"These aren’t the hackers you’re looking for."

"Your overconfidence is your weakness." "Your faith in America is yours!"

"Fear is the path to the Dem side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
"The Spirit Cooking is strong with this one."

"Aren't you a little low energy for a candidate?"

"It's a Media trap!"

"That's no moon… it's the Mainstream Media."

"REEEEEEE!" ""Get in there you angry Pepe, I don't care what you smell!"

"Bring me Trump and the Pepe!"

"I am altering the deal Bernie. Pray I don't alter it any further."

America: "I love you" Trump: "I know."

"Ugh. And I thought she looked bad on the outside. Such a nasty woman"

"You've never heard of Trump Tower?… It's the place that made the Presidential Run in less than twelve parsecs. Under budget and ahead of schedule."

"Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating against 16 other primary candidates is approximately 3,720 to 1." "WRONG! Never tell me the odds!"

No comments:

Post a Comment