Friday, January 27, 2017

Thoughts of the Day - Identity Politics

Newton's 3rd Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

Who knew this law would apply to realms beyond Newtonian physics? Somehow everything in the universe is all connected, we just need to figure out how.

The Left has been playing identity political warfare for decades. To sum up, white people must repent for their sins. Never mind the fact that every race has committed atrocities in the past. It's easiest to go after those on top. But as I said earlier, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

For some reason, the Left has refused to see white as a race. They are shocked that white nationalism is on the rise. The Alt-Right has formed as a result of their constant race baiting. We see a group that has decided enough is enough. "You want to pick a fight over identity politics? Fine, but be prepared, we come to win this fight." The Left is now scared and rightfully so. They picked a fight they cannot possibly win.

If there's one pattern I've seen that has prevailed, it's that the counter attack is always greater than the attack. It is what Trump has done his whole life. It's what the most masculine men do. In self defense, they will counter attack harder to make sure you either surrender or don't mess with them again.

I believe the Alt-Right's motto can be summed up with General Mattis' famous quote. "I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." The most effeminate men I have ever seen have decided to pick a fight with some of the most fucking masculine white men.

Milo doesn't want to fight fire with fire. I agree with Milo (I'm also not white), but I feel it will fall on deaf ears. We are seeing a war unfold. And this kind of war will only end with the unconditional surrender of one side. I will be the Donkey from Animal Farm sitting on the sidelines, watching all of this unfold.


No comments:

Post a Comment